This page is proposed to be used to have the summarized status of contributors present work.
Issues in hand
- Account backup/migration (#908)
- Mentions in comments (#1851)
- Federation behavior testing
Maintainers' reaction required
- Don't include wrong shareable types in scopes (#6812)
- Extend the generated fixtures set and refactor AccountDeletion (#6783)
Update the user data export archive format. (#6726)
- Fix possible duplication of AspectVisibility (#6844)
Account backup/migration plan
Archive schema updates are WIP. Discussion regarding inclusion of polls to the user's archive.
Mentions in comments
I started this work in #6818. It must be decided, whether it worth doing anything about the issue before the new federation code gets integrated or not.
Federation behavior testing
I started this project in order to make federation testing possible in a reproducible way and as close as possible to the real pod data exchange. This package includes rake tasks that deploy a number of test pods basing on diaspora-replica and LXC. Then it communicates with the pods using JSON requests with the diaspora-api gem and perform actions which imply data exchange using the federation routines. This tool may help in debugging federation refactorings, new features development, regression testings against new and old code. I was provided with a server and I'm now going to deploy the software using the buildbot as a CI system.
Issues in hand
- Poll display "1 vote" when 0% #6835 [WIP]
- Add links to liked and commented pages PR: #5502 [WIP] (A painful rebase is needed, I have to work on it)