It’s #BugMash #Monday!
If you’ve got a bit of spare time and want to help improve #Diaspora’s #code, join in and #help us!
There’s a list of #bugs waiting to be fixed on the [Github bugs page](https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/issues?direction=desc&labels=bug&sort=updated&state=open).
The bugs which we've picked out for this week's bugmash are:
- [Alpha branding visible on profile page when logged out](https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/issues/4196) [newcomer]
- [Unify pop-ups for ‘hide’ and ‘ignore’ buttons](https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/issues/3828) [newcomer]
- [User stops sharing with me and is removed from MY aspects](https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/issues/4163)
- [Private message fails if contact not entered correctly](https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/issues/4210)
- [Markdown parses some elements in code block](https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/issues/4201)
- [Mobile photo view gets rendered for non-existing stuff](https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/issues/4194)
- [Disable invite button once invite sent](https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/issues/4173)
There are a couple of bugs there which have been marked as suitable for anyone who’s a #newcomer to Diaspora #development. If you think you can help with any of them, please join in our bugmash. Just leave a comment in the discussion on the #Github page for the #bug you want to #fix in order to ‘claim’ that bug. There are some notes on working on bugs [on this page](http://wiki.diaspora-project.org/wiki/How_to_work_on_bugs).
You can visit our [IRC development channel](http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=diaspora-dev) to chat about how to take part in development or any problems you’re having solving the problem you’re tackling.
Thanks in advance for taking part in making Diaspora better!