Followed instructions for os x to install all necessary programs. Now what do I do in order to set up a hub/pod
Followed instructions for os x to install all necessary programs. Now what do I do in order to set up a hub/pod.
How do I go from these programs to hosting a local diaspora... and having a website online that people can join up to easily...
Very confused. There seems to be no instructions to do this? Or am I being very thick...
- What about the link at the bottom of the OS X guide? The one to Installation/Backport#Get_the_source? --MrZYX (talk) 13:13, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
- I've seen that. Means nothing to me. I don't understand a word it says...
- I am an amateur I know but...
- how do I specify my pod name and server name and all that...sorry to be
- so vague...
- thanks for responding
- Thanks for the honesty...I may well give up then...a shame though, for the future is there some way that
- this can be made easier...surely diaspora, in order to spread needs people to host pods...and if I can't
- do it...then...it remains only for the techheads which isn't right either...anyway, thanks again for
- responding...my town won't get its diaspora pod after all...!
- All the best