Time and date
Monday the 29nd of August 2016, 7 PM UTC. #diaspora-meeting @ FreeNode.
Topics to discuss
Marketing of 0.6
Now that 0.6 is released, we should promote it by:
- Improving the blog post (sorry about that :s) - Post the news on Twitter / Facebook / reddit / etc - Wrote messages with diaspora HQ to highlight some features
New core member
We need more reviewers and SuperTux88 did an awesome job with the codebase recently, so I would like to propose to integrate him in the core team :D
We usually assign a milestone to an issue only when we solve it, to avoid doing fake promise we can fail to achieve. However, we can still discuss what we want to focus for the next major release. Those issues could then be pushed forward for example with bounties on bountysource.
- Being able to mention using the mobile version #4817
- Our federation model produces dangling data #6806
- Don't retry dead pods indefinately #6220
- Chat : We have it for a long time but it is still barely usable. It would be nice to correctly finish it