So, you've decided to take the plunge and install Diaspora yourself. Great! Here are some must-have resources dealing with how to set things up and get everything going.
If you don't see your system on here, don't give up. It should work similarly on most distributions. If you figure it out we'd love it when you add a guide here, even a "do the same as for xy" would help.
For wiki editors, the category Category:Installation-Templates may be interesting.
Pages in category "Installation"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Installation/Development Setup
- Installation/Development Setup/fr
- Installation/Mac OS
- Installation/Mac OS/Mavericks
- Installation/Mac OS/Mountain Lion
- Installation/Mac OS/Snow Leopard
- Installation/Vagrant puppet capistrano